Take # 371 of this episode after technical difficulties. It reminded me of the episode of The West Wing where President Bartlett could not successfully pre-record his weekly radio address. In the end, he finally got through it live. Turns out, the same strategy worked for me today and I was able to record the rest of the episode in one take and did not need to edit much! Join me as a project reaches a roadblock, a long languishing project sees the light of day again, and I swatch for upcoming projects. My co-hosts make a return appearance on the show at the very end.
Thank you to Jasmin and Gigi of the Knitmore Girls Podcast for the recent shoutout
And many thanks to Jen of the Down Cellar Studio Podcast and YouTube channel for inviting me to join her for a Crafty Chat on her channel!
North Shore by Tin Can Knits – TCK website
- US 4 (3.5mm) and US 6 (4.0mm) needles
- Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK – Rock Creek Park (teal) and Roland Park (cream)
- Lolabean Yarn Co.
- Pinto Bean – Calming (blue)
- Soy Bean – Magic Yarnstalk (green)
- Wollmeise DK – Feld Maus (brown)
Oranje by Ann Weaver – Knitty.com
- US 5 (3.75mm) and US 6 (4.0mm)
- Wonderland Yarns – Tea Tray and Cherry Tart
Bean & Olive and Bean & Olive Grown-up by Andrea Mowry
- Swatched in US 6 (4.0mm)
- Lolabean Yarn Co. Pinto Bean
- Bean & Olive (pink)
- Forgiveness (grey)
- Tangled Tower (purple)
- Calming (blue)
I discuss the current accessibility issues with Ravelry and ponder my future use of the site. Please join me and others in staying off the site March 31st – April 2nd in solidarity with those who are unable to access due to triggering migraines and other health issues. For additional details, please check out posts by ktb38 and evanitaewm on Instagram.
Come Find me on the Interwebs
- Instagram – ndjen04
- Spotify – Commuter Knitter Podcast
- Twitter – @CommuterKnitter
- Facebook – Commuter Knitter
- Email – email@example.com
- Show notes – http://www.commuterknitter.com