Please note – none of the links in this post will direct you to Ravelry due to accessibility issues. I have created project pages here on my website and also direct you right to the designers’ or yarn dyers’ websites.
You’ve Arrived at Your Destination
- Basic Children’s Poncho by Shaina Bilow – note, in the episode I mentioned that this was a Ravelry download and I was not sure whether Shaina had this available elsewhere. I am happy to report that the pattern IS available as a free download directly from Shaina’s website. This is NOT a Ravelry link.
- Lady Dye Yarns – Precious Penelope
- Project page (this is for Z’s version – still need a page for A’s)
- Explorer Knits – The Wild Within (variegated) and Untamed (semi-solid)
- Cover Story – Lion Brand
- I purchased my two cakes at Joann
- Thank you to Sue and Chelsea from Legacy Fiber Artz for the inspiration!
- Vanilla socks in One Twisted Tree (retired) – Megan Williams OMG Heel
- I mention the Reignbeaux Sweater by yelleyknits
- Seismic Yarns Mini Set
- La Bien Aimee in Aimee’s Sweater
- Stitches West and Maryland Sheep and Wool happened in person and looked like both were a great time!
- Vogue Virtual Knitting Live – this weekend (5/12-15)
- June 9-12
- NYC – August 4-7 (in person)
- Stitches at Home – this weekend (5/13-15)
- June 11-12, 18-19
- NYS Sheep and Wool (Rhinebeck) – October 15-16
- Planning for Stash Dash with The Knit Girllls (5/27 – August) Down Cellar Studio Splash Pad Party (starting 5/30 through 7/31)
The twins say “Hello!”, but do not make an appearance this episode.
Come Find me on the Interwebs
- Instagram – ndjen04
- Making – ndjen04
- Spotify – Commuter Knitter Podcast
- Pandora – Commuter Knitter Podcast
- Stitcher Radio – Commuter Knitter Podcast
- Twitter – @CommuterKnitter
- Facebook – Commuter Knitter
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Show notes – http://commuterknitter.com