Please note – none of the links in this post will direct you to Ravelry due to accessibility issues. I have created project pages here on my website or have directed you right to the designers’ or yarn dyers’ websites.
You’ve Arrived At Your Destination
- Mini Zelda Crop by Olga Putano Designs
- LolaBean Yarn Co. in Salt Water Taffy, Jam on It, and Strawberry Milk
- Note – while I was checking links for the show notes, I noticed that Olga does not have all of her patterns listed on her Etsy shop. The rest are via Ravelry.
- Musselburgh by Ysolda Teague
- I talk about the Down Cellar Studio Pigskin Party make-along
- Exoskeleton by Shana Cohen
- Halloween socks
- OMG Heel by Megan Williams
- Woolens and Nosh – Dear Great Pumpkin
- Twin Mountain Handcrafts stitch markers
- In my excitement to podcast, I totally forgot to mention the scrappy mittens I am making for the girls. I finished the first one for Aurora out of various DK leftovers from sweaters I’ve knitted for the girls over the years. Zelda’s will be knit out of DK minis from the Passion Knits Yarn Care Bear box. I am using The World’s Simplest Mittens pattern from Tin Can Knits
I talk about my day with Aurora at the NY Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, NY two weeks ago.
We will try to attend the New England Fiber Festival on Saturday, November 5th
For those in the US, please remember to cast your ballots on or by Tuesday, November 8th. Using our voices is more important than ever.