While I have been updating Ravelry periodically, none of the links will direct you to the site in case it is not accessible for you. Feel free to look up my projects under ndjen04
Thank you to everyone who has been on this ELEVEN year podcasting journey with me! It has been quite the adventure with lots of bumps along the way, but I appreciate each and every one of you who has downloaded, listened, shared, or otherwise connected with me through the podcast over the years. Take a quick trip down memory lane as I reflect back on that first episode!
You’ve Arrived At Your Destination
- Basic Children’s Poncho for Z
- Musselburgh in Knit Picks Felici
- Carlos’s The World’s Simplest Mittens by Tin Can Knits
- Jelly Roll Blanket by Kay Jones
- Vogue Knitting Live in NYC – February 9-12
- Shanalines Designs KAL 2023 – March 1-May 31 – Details on Shana’s Instagram page with links to her Discord
- Knit-for-Food Knit-a-thon – March 26th
- Connecticut Sheep and Wool – April 29th – North Haven Fairgrounds
- I mention Cece’s Wool Instagram page with the baby Jacob sheep!
Your Mileage May Vary
- Working on my own crafting space – finally!
Come Find Me on the Interwebs
- Instagram – ndjen04
- Making – ndjen04
- Stitcher Radio – Commuter Knitter Podcast
- Twitter – @CommuterKnitter
- Facebook – Commuter Knitter
- Email – email@example.com
- Show notes – http://commuterknitter.com